Westboro Baptist Church will picket the National Weather Service Oct 8th

Steve Miller

Owner Emeritus
Staff member
Supporter
Hot off the presses (don't kill the messenger):

Monday, September 28, 2015 - Westboro Baptist Church will picket the National Weather Service to remind them that ONLY by God’s mercy and power do you gather intelligence on His weather. The day comes when all weather rules, as you know them, will be gone. America crossed the Rubicon when, by force of law, you permitted same-sex marriage. Further, when a people cast the commandments of God behind their back and turn to evil, God will turn the weather, the elements and all nature against you! Give the glory of the Works of God, TO GOD! Your DUTY is to never again attribute the glorious works of God to any other, including your false goddess, Mother Nature. Let these words of God instruct you! Nahum 1:3 “The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.” God gave instruction, and said OBEY, promising good things for obedience or otherwise evil things! Joshua 23:15 “Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things, until he have destroyed you from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you.” NOTE to weather reporting rebels: nothing happens in this earth without the direct command of God. HE is sovereign of all! Isaiah 45:7 “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.” Amos 3:6 “Shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?” Jeremiah 7:9-10 “Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely… and walk after other gods… And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?” NO!! Destruction cometh! Stay tuned! Global Warming is just getting started!

Attachments

• 20150928_National-Weather-Service.pdf
    276.3 KB · Views: 783
Last edited:
ONLY by God’s mercy and power do you gather intelligence on His weather. The day comes when all weather rules, as you know them, will be gone. America crossed the Rubicon when, by force of law, you permitted same-sex marriage. Further, when a people cast the commandments of God behind their back and turn to evil, God will turn the weather, the elements and all nature against you! Give the glory of the Works of God, TO GOD! Your DUTY is to never again attribute the glorious works of God to any other, including your false goddess, Mother Nature. Let these words of God instruct you! Nahum 1:3 “The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.” God gave instruction, and said OBEY, promising good things for obedience or otherwise evil things! Joshua 23:15 “Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things, until he have destroyed you from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you.” NOTE to weather reporting rebels: nothing happens in this earth without the direct command of God. HE is sovereign of all! Isaiah 45:7 “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.” Amos 3:6 “Shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?” Jeremiah 7:9-10 “Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely… and walk after other gods… And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?” NO!! Destruction cometh! Stay tuned! Global Warming is just getting started!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

drugs are bad......mmmmmkay

Last edited:
I may skip my chem lab for this, I do get to drop one lab this semester... Bring a nice big American flag and blast some patriotic music. May bring some of those cliché 'Not on OUr Campus signs' too. We may have some fun with this.

Consider the source. The same morons who protest our deceased soldiers funerals as they return home from battle. They blaspheme the very Lord they purport to serve. But, what else would you expect from a cult?

Last edited:
Remember: probably the biggest reason these people are still around is because people still react to their presence. Yes, their messages are incendiary and tasteless, but the best way to get these people to go away is to not pay attention to them. If you fight back against their presence, you're only helping perpetuate their existence. Just go about your day normally and pretend they don't exist, and...if everyone does it, they really will cease to exist.

Remember: probably the biggest reason these people are still around is because people still react to their presence. Yes, their messages are incendiary and tasteless, but the best way to get these people to go away is to not pay attention to them. If you fight back against their presence, you're only helping perpetuate their existence. Just go about your day normally and pretend they don't exist, and...if everyone does it, they really will cease to exist.

I agree with this, but dang, they're annoying.

I have dealt with these jokers a few times as a member of the Patriot Guard they have slowly became a non factor at funerals so they have to try to make news and get attention any way they can ... desperate.

I have a list of tornadoes I want to see that I made years ago
#1 A large destructive one that directly hits the Westboro "Church".

My thoughts exactly. Why are we giving these idiots so much attention? Bad publicity is still publicity and just helps them gain a following.

I'd love to be there to confront them, with Bible in hand and show these charlatans how they are and have been mis-using the Word of God to advance their own agenda. It's why I left the whole fundamentalist church movement. Lord help those poor brain-washed people..

Back