• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

Triple report issue

Ryan Watern

Enthusiast
This evening I submitted a spotter network report for a flood that I observed in my neighborhood when I made the report an error message came up so I resubmitted the report thinking the first one didn’t go through that error message came up again, so I resubmitted and that error message went away, and the report went successfully. Turns out the report was put in three times when it shouldn’t have been. don’t wanna get a strike or banned for something that was an accident. Is there anyway this can be fixed or the other two reports be deleted? Also, the report was supposed to say 3 feet not 3 inches that was my fault. I was in the rain and my phone auto corrected.

Attachments

• IMG_2711.jpeg
    IMG_2711.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2716.jpeg
    IMG_2716.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2706.jpeg
    IMG_2706.jpeg
    355.2 KB · Views: 0
Back