The Ghost Train - A Podcast By Chasers For Chasers

Hello viewers! James and I will be joined by Shane Adams, Jeff Duda, and our owner, Steve Miller. We will be doing our show TONIGHT @ 7:30 pm following the Tornado Forecasting Class. We have lots of things going on tonight. We will be throwing a forecast for the rest of the week. Also doing a little showcasing from last week's chasing. We'll also be discussing the state of the season, and give our predictions on the next couple of months. Also on point, an opinion of media hyping upcoming events...good or bad? Then we will (hopefully) have a special guest on the show. A young chaser named Morgan Guigon, from Florida, claiming he has data showing wind speeds from the Rochelle, IL tornado of 200 mph, is selling the data to the highest bidder. As a special request from Shane, we (should) have Morgan on to explain himself and have a (lovely) debate with Shane and any others of the crew. I'll post a link later for the stream, so hopefully everyone comes and watches!

Has there been an announcement on Rich's forecasting class for tonight? I'm not on FB or Twitter and haven't seen it on it's thread but I think Rich was wanting to have the "next" one, or last one, to forecast the next big event. Thanks Marcus! You guys are doing a great job with TGT. Cheers!

Hello viewers! James and I will be joined by Shane Adams, Jeff Duda, and our owner, Steve Miller. We will be doing our show TONIGHT @ 7:30 pm following the Tornado Forecasting Class. We have lots of things going on tonight. We will be throwing a forecast for the rest of the week. Also doing a little showcasing from last week's chasing. We'll also be discussing the state of the season, and give our predictions on the next couple of months. Also on point, an opinion of media hyping upcoming events...good or bad? Then we will (hopefully) have a special guest on the show. A young chaser named Morgan Guigon, from Florida, claiming he has data showing wind speeds from the Rochelle, IL tornado of 200 mph, is selling the data to the highest bidder. As a special request from Shane, we (should) have Morgan on to explain himself and have a (lovely) debate with Shane and any others of the crew. I'll post a link later for the stream, so hopefully everyone comes and watches!

Wait I thought I was going to be on as well this week? If there's not enough room that's no big deal, I'm sure people would rather see Shane rip apa...I mean DEBATE Morgan as well as Steve Miller than me lol. I know how it can be getting guests onto podcasts so if you gotta to bump me to a later episode that's fine.

Episode 14 is about to begin. Tonight, we talk about last weekend's setup and how it didn't live up to expectations. We talk about the setup this coming weekend. Also, we talk about the controversy about chasers getting close, and how we will be showing the media that not all chasers are bad drivers. We'll be on here in about 30 minutes.

Watched a little bit before I went to sleep last night. Shane is one entertaining guy, not that I expected otherwise having read his chase accounts, blogs and postings here over the years. I also enjoy hearing Dan Robinson's take on things. Maybe one of these days I'll shoot a tornado with that Canon camcorder I bought off him a couple years ago.

Back