The Ghost Train - A Podcast By Chasers For Chasers

Any word on tonight's analysis show? Was a go as recently as 24 hours ago, but haven't seen any official word on whether it's happening or not.

I think the only use I'd be on something like TGT would be mechanical advice on chase vehicles LOL. Y'all put together a great show.

TGT crew talks about 3 big events that took place in March. March 18, 1925, better known as the Tri-State Tornado day...March 12, 2006 which included the not-so-known "6 State Supercell"...and March 28, 2007 Outbreak. We'll also touch on your severe weather forecast for this week. Calm your March Madness with us tonight!

EPISODE 10! And holy hell what an episode we have lined up! This is it, the biggest and best episode to date. TGT crew will be LIVE with guests @Skip Talbot , @Shane Adams, @Adam Lucio, and "Pecos" @Hank Schyma. Prepare you ice baths because we've got a lot of hot topics to serve. We discuss the farce that was the NWS not warning the Moore, OK tornado on March 25. Then, we talk about the controversy surrounding Scott Peake's video from Sand Springs, OK. First tornadoes of the Spring and we're already bitchin' about stuff! Grab a seat for this one folks!

Haha so glad I was able to catch that last hour and a half live. MUCH ENTERTRAINMENT.
WzUJ2hJ.jpg

Episode 11 will be on tonight. @James Gustina and I will be live with special guests @Jenn Brindley, @Skip Talbot, and @Shane Adams. Topics for tonight are:

- The supercomputer theoretical question mentioned here: https://stormtrack.org/threads/would-you-still-chase-if.28165/page-2#post-329039
- How technology has affected storm chasing over the years (good and bad)
- Photography and Videography guidelines and tips

Of course, we'll be discussing the forecasting side of the week to come, which should take up half the show. We hope you watch and spread the word of the show. Live tonight at 7:30pm CDT.

To give everyone ample head's up, episode 11 will likely be a showcasing episode. We will be reviewing this week's severe weather events and if anyone has SPECTACULAR footage or pics from any day this week, we'd like to have you on. Since Saturday and Sunday appear to be possible chase days, we may end up doing the show FRIDAY after everyone has a chance to get home and get some highlights made. We hope everyone enjoys the next episode!

Hey Marcus, a suggestion and I hope I'm not stepping on egos with this. I appreciate you mentioned having a TGT episode this Sunday evening in reply #41 for the thread about "Storm Chasers Clog Roads in Barber County KS" https://stormtrack.org/threads/storm-chasers-clog-roads-in-barber-county-ks.28278/ . If that changes like it did today, could you also post an update to your ST thread about TGT please? Not everyone is a zombie of FB or Twitter and doesn't know you're changing the schedule. I only found out thanks to Caleb Grunzke letting me (and others) know in the ST chat. Thanks!

A zombie of FB or Twitter?

Maybe Marcus can set you up with your own hot pipe ftp line where you can get personalized messages straight from the Ghost Train trust about the show? Or, maybe you could step out from under the rock you've been living under and join the social media train that, while I agree has its many cons, is pretty much how shit gets done in 2015.

Just a pro tip.

Yeah I was busy all weekend and didn't get a chance to make the announcement. We will be doing a show TONIGHT instead. Guests are Jesse Risley, Ben Holcomb, Adam Lucio (maybe), and Mike Tobin. We'll be going over the hot button topics of the Barber Count, KS invident, and the close range amateur footage from Rochelle. We'll also summarize our chases this past week and take a peak down the line. That's TONIGHT at 7:30!

Back