The Ghost Train - A Podcast By Chasers For Chasers

Finally caught up with TGT:EP1. Definitely enjoyed it. Thanks so much for the work you guys put into it. jwilcox is right, a TGT subforum would be a nice idea.

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who's n00bishly done a first chase on a high risk day (4/14/12).

First off, thank you everybody for the compliments of the show. It drives me to make the next one better. So I'm pleased to announce the setup for episode 2 of The Ghost Train. Joining James Gustina and I will once again be our good friend Skip Talbot. Also joining us will be the lovely Jennifer Brindley and 311 frontman Adam Lucio! The topics will dig deep into everyone's burning passion for this awesome hobby. We will let everyone pour their soul out as we discuss why you chase, and what chasing means to you. Basically we'll try to put into words what makes us crazy people migrate to these beasts of mother nature. As for our hot button topic, we'll be debating on the trend of chasers and the general public getting hit by tornadoes, whether by choice or accident. So we hope you join us this Sunday night (Jan 11) at 7:30 pm central for another exciting installment of The Ghost Train!

Also, James and I will do what we did for the beta test 3, and go over a couple of big setups again in detail. We will wind the clock back to May 4, 2003 for the big eastern KS outbreak. Then we will take a look at May 19, 2012 at a day that produced a very beautiful tornado off a stationary cold front in southern KS. This will likely be live Saturday night around 8pm central. Details will come soon.

Trust me James and I have been working a lot to figure this out. Unfortunately Hangouts doesn't make it easy. I have one last trick up my sleeve that I'll test tonight when we do another episode of old setup analysis. Tonight we're looking at May 4, 2003, May 10, 2003, and May 19, 2012.

Trust me James and I have been working a lot to figure this out. Unfortunately Hangouts doesn't make it easy. I have one last trick up my sleeve that I'll test tonight when we do another episode of old setup analysis. Tonight we're looking at May 4, 2003, May 10, 2003, and May 19, 2012.
What time is this and can you post the link.

James and I might be running a little late, but we'll be live hopefully around 8:15pm central. We'll be discussing older setups that some of you may or may not have chased. Specifically May 3, 2004 (Girard, KS day), May 10, 2003, (multi-state outbreak), and May 19, 2012 (Rago, KS day). Come join us to revisit some awesome days, and maybe even learn something. Link for the live stream:

Watch video >

If this works, you guys can probably view this in the forum. Also, I'll try my hand at putting in some intro music. Let me know how that goes.

Episode 2 of The Ghost Train will be on tonight around 7:30pm central time. James and I will be hosting with Skip Talbot, Adam Lucio, and Jennifer Brindley as our guests. All I can say is, it should be quite the emotions roller coaster. We hope you guys join in and share the link for everyone to see. Here's the YouTube link for the stream:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI250L8Y1vc

Social media should really be embraced for the podcast. It would lead to more viewers and perhaps more interaction with our viewers. A Facebook page and Twitter should be created. Who manages these accounts is up to the managers but, this does need to happen.

Talking to some people about a FB page right now. It'll be up by tomorrow. I won't manage it but I'll be in direct contact with the manager(s) on what is coming up.

Back