The Ghost Train - A Podcast By Chasers For Chasers

I've got quite a bit of stuff lined up for three days but if anyone wants us to go over a specific day feel free to post it or shoot me a PM.

Beta test 3 is up. We kept it shorter than the rest and tried to prevent some dead air. I was told my voice is hard to hear and that's because I had my headphones on backwards >_<

Watch video >

First i want to say this beta show went way smoother than the first. Preparation makes a world of difference, and it showed. Although I dont agree with the very few who say the banter isnt needed. I think its what makes a show unique. People have the option of skipping over the fun stuff, straight to the boring nerd talk if they want. But the people who value entertainment just as much, we cant bring that back when its not included. Just remember, you cant please everyone, so dont. Do whatever is most organic to you two.

Personally, I like banter in the show. It adds more entertainment, creates chemistry between the hosts, and shows your personalities. I've really liked all 3 beta shows so far.

Banter is good so long as it's limited in scope and good quality banter :D If it's mostly banter or uninteresting banter that's a problem.

TGT needs its own separate sub-forum. That way you can post links to each episode in its own thread, then everyone can chime in on each topic.

Was thinking the exact same thing. That way the discussion can continue long after the podcast is over and anyone can chime in on a subject, even after the fact.

I love the show, keep it coming guys!! I really liked when you went over some past setups, and I hope that is a continued part of the show. From the perspective of a relative beginner, Its a great way to gain some unique forecasting insight. And on the topic of the upcoming season, I have a feeling it will be above average :)

I'm wondering about the lack of enthusiasm for this upcoming chase season. If I was down south in the past month I would have chased in Mississippi 2 days ago and just before CHRISTMAS last year. If I had to guess I'd est maybe 50 tornadoes this month.

I'm wondering about the lack of enthusiasm for this upcoming chase season. If I was down south in the past month I would have chased in Mississippi 2 days ago and just before CHRISTMAS last year.

Two events in Mississippi? What does that have to do with the the upcoming season?

You blow a few grand in gas on busted setups and you start to become a lot more pessimistic about chasing garbage setups in the jungles.

1400604_10100744403636161_243092024_o.jpg

Back