SWIFT WX 2.6 Screenshots

groves

Had a chance to get out and field test the latest features in v2.6, which is just about to be released (within a day or 2).

The setup yesterday 062406 wasn't spectacular, but after this season i'll take what i can get! Plus there were several svr-warned storms passing within 30 minutes of where I lived, so i couldn't ignore that:
swx26warning.jpg

I intercepted the storms near Lakeville, then followed them east towards Cannon Falls. The StormPath feature (brought back to life from v1.5) worked exceptionally well:
swx26stormpathstreets.jpg

If you haven't seen already, the Position Tracking features in 2.6 have been significantly enhanced, and now support real-time chat, email and website linking, range indicators, and you can even hook up a webcam if you have one. These screenshots are from June 4-5:
SWX26_Beta_1.jpg

SWX26_Beta_4.jpg

I think we set a new record yesterday as over 60 positions were active at the same time, 8 of which were mobile.

The update is of course free to all v2.x owners and will be posted here when ready:

http://www.swiftwx.com/upgrades

Maybe I'm overlooking it, but where is the 2.6 download? I see the "Version 2.6 Sneak Peak" thread but there's no provided links. I also see the "Latest Build -- 2.5.16" thread but that's 2.5.

Maybe I'm overlooking it, but where is the 2.6 download? I see the "Version 2.6 Sneak Peak" thread but there's no provided links. I also see the "Latest Build -- 2.5.16" thread but that's 2.5.
[/b]

Twice in his post he says "coming soon"

Back