Storms of 2xxx DVD - Donation Summary

I am very impressed with those numbers as many have already posted.

I would like to thank everyone who has donated video or personal time to this dvd series as it is such an awesome project that not only shows the breathtaking and wildly unique storms that we chase, but also our attention and desire to assist those directly affected by these events.

I see alot of room to expand the project as far as where it is sold and how it is advertised in hopes of making it even more successful in years to come.

Congratulations and KUDOS to those involved, you have made the chasing community proud and I am honored to have donated some video to this years production.

Thankyou for all the hardwork and a special thanks to Tony Lyza for continuing this project into 2008!!

-Terrence

I want to thank all who have posted on this topic for the kind words as it means a lot to all of us who have worked on this series at some point in it duration.

With that being; said for many of you, helping with the actual production may have not been an option. However, here is a way you could help.

We are looking for donations to cover the cost ($1500) for first batch of replicated DVDs. If you would like to help out in this area or have questions you are more than welcome to contact me at the following information. Your donation is greatly appreciated.

email: [email protected]
Phone: 405-227-3701
Or
PM me here on ST.

Thanks

Mickey Ptak

I'm going to toot our horn one more time before we see the release of the Storms of 2008 DVD.

Additional sales of So2xxx DVDs through tornadovideos.net netted us some more funds (a little over $200), and TVN made up the difference with a donation, for an additional donation to Greensburg Greentown of $331.31. This placed us at the $10,000 donation mark for that charity. See the mention here:

http://www.greensburggreentown.org/donors/

Total donations to date from the DVD sales: $33,101.90

Back