Storm Chasing Vehicle For Sale With Hail Shield

Hey Everybody,

I am selling my current storm chasing vehicle. I love this car and it's in great condition, but I want 4WD, so I'm looking into Toyota 4Runners. I'm going to be selling my current chase vehicle with hail shield included. I'm trying to field if there's any interest in the vehicle here before selling it elsewhere since it has a heavy duty, $1200 custom hail shield. The hail shield and crossbars are completely detachable. If you are interested or have questions or thoughts, let me know.

Make, Model, Year: 2007 Toyota Camry LE

Title: Clean

Miles: 170,000 (Mostly Highway)

Tires: semi-new Falken tires (15,000 miles) with a Full-size spare tire in the trunk

Condition: No current problems with the vehicle besides the tire pressure indicator light is on, but it must be malfunctioning. All tires have air and are in great condition. Minor hail dents on most of the vehicle but nothing outrageous. Some scratches and chips in the paint but no rust. A crack in the bottom corner of the windshield has been there since I purchased it 2 years ago. It has not expanded and will not expand. I have all the paperwork from the minor fixes we've had done on it which has been nothing aberrant besides the tie rods (which I think Midas "suggested" but weren't actually needed). Also, the sun visor or the driver's side droops a bit.

Price: A fair asking price based off of Kelley Blue Book is around $4,500. However, I'm including the hail shield and additional parts for any hail shield repair. Therefore, my asking price is $5,500.

Location: I live in Tulsa, OK. I am willing to drive and meet people coming in from out of town.

Also, if you happen to know of any other chasers that might be interested, please forward the info to them. I would love to sell it to a chaser than just some random person that won't appreciate the shield.

Cheers,
David
[email protected]

20160815_182308.jpg 20160815_182233.jpg 20160815_182221.jpg 20160815_182204.jpg 20160521_201503.jpg 20151029_171848.jpg

In case you are curious about the durability of the hail shield, please see the video of the building and test drives. Also, if you have an offer, please don't be afraid to throw it out there!

Back