FOR SALE: RM Young Equipment: Anemometer, Radiation Shield, Display, ETC.

I have the equipment listed below in auction. I am no longer using it and looking for it to find a good home. Available is an RM Young model 05103 anemometer and a solar radiation shield housing for a temperature / humidity / dew point sensor (not included). Also included is the display and a power supply for the anemometer. Included is a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX complete nose cone assembly and helicoid (propellor). I have the manual and documents for the anemometer as well as purchase paperwork for the new in the box equipment. The anemometer functioned properly when it was removed two years ago and has been kept indoor in a closet since. Also included is a brand new vertical shaft bearing, gap gauge and wrench (all RM Young equipment). The wind speed sensor is a four blade helicoid propeller. Propeller rotation produces an AC sine wave voltage signal. The wind direction sensor is a rugged yet lightweight vane. Vane angle is sensed by a precision potentiometer. Constructed of UV stabilized plastic with stainless steel and anodized aluminum fittings, the sensor mounts on standard 1 inch pipe. Model 05103V offers calibrated 0-5 VDC outputs, Model 05103L provides a calibrated 4-20 mA current signal for each channel. I no longer use the equipment and am selling it.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 0
Back