• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

Spotter Network Radar Scope Reports Time and Date Issue

It appears reports, at least mine, have a date and time issue when reporting through Radar Scope. I noticed both of my reports that I've sent have Nov 30th 2020, when the first report was sent in December, and this new report was Jan 1st 2021. Not sure why that is as the time is automatic on the Radar Scope app when submitting the report.

Attached 2 screenshots, 1 showing the automatic time when you go to submit a report, and the 2nd is my report history where the last 2 reports have wrong date and times.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-01 at 6.24.58 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-01-01 at 6.24.58 AM.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 0
  • SN.JPG
    SN.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 0
It appears reports, at least mine, have a date and time issue when reporting through Radar Scope. I noticed both of my reports that I've sent have Nov 30th 2020, when the first report was sent in December, and this new report was Jan 1st 2021. Not sure why that is as the time is automatic on the Radar Scope app when submitting the report.

Attached 2 screenshots, 1 showing the automatic time when you go to submit a report, and the 2nd is my report history where the last 2 reports have wrong date and times.

Is that Android or iOS you are using? Also, what version of RadarScope do you have?

Thanks much! We've noticed a date bug but haven't been able to track down the source. This should be VERY helpful.

No problem. I actually didn't notice that there was an issue until I saw this morning the report history showing those time stamps. I decided to use the website for the 2nd report I did today, so that's why the timestamp is right on that one.

Back