Some videos for you guys

Very cool cry video! Well done and I agree she does have a very cool voice. Sometime tomorrow I'll have to let the puter dl that big file....at 56k...sigh.....

Thanks for sharing...

Tell everyone who said something that I said thank you from the bottom of my heart

That's from Venda to all of you who commented on her voice/"Cry".

She currently is working on getting CD plans laid to get CDs for sale, and will pass the information onto me as soon as she has something firm set up.

Amazing stuff!

Wow, thanks for making this available. Great job with everything, and I especially loved the music near the end. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. :)

James

Very nice piece of work! I can’t wait to see your final product as well. As you can tell I'm new to the forum, but not to the practice of chasing. But, I'll keep that for a separate thread... but, again, nice job.

Jamie

Excellent, excellent, excellent, David!!

Incredibly moving portion at the end.....as an aside, I drove through Hallam to set up S and E of the tornado only 20 minutes before it hit the town. I've had that visual in my head ever since May 22nd.

Keep up the incredible work, and hopefully we'll see you on the dusty trail up here this season.

Here's a original question for ya... how do you bleep out swear words on a video? What software do you use? This is the answer to my prayers...LOL!

..Nick..

Originally posted by nickgrillo
Here's a original question for ya... how do you bleep out swear words on a video? What software do you use? This is the answer to my prayers...LOL!

..Nick..

Adobe Premier Pro. Use a beep sound on a secondary sound track timeline.

Back