Some videos for you guys

What an awesome video! I saw it at the convention and I'm glad you posted it on your site. Thanks David & Gayla Drummond, and Graham Butler!

Wow.. :shock:

Ok not shocked coming from you but Wow!! Great job and lot's of dedication put into it from all. Can't wait for the finished products too.

The music really does add to the atmosphere while watching.

(My wife thought she sounded like Reba's sister :?: )

Thank you to everyone!
I'm so proud of the two guys I can't stand it, lol.

Venda has a couple of other songs she's letting us use that are just awesome....I fell in love with her voice the minute I heard it. I told David then that I had a song I wanted him to listen to, but I think it was a week or so later before he did hear it.

She's an extremely talented and gracious lady who has just gone the extra mile for us, and it's just fantastic.

If you'd like to hear the two other songs of hers, "Creep" & "Mentalentity", just go here:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/dittomusic.htm

I am a long time lurker, but '2004 in Review' has brought me forth at least to exclaim : Incredibly lovely and even more so with the music, I look forward to being able to experience the finished project. Thank you for the preview, it was quite powerful and moving! Congratulations on a fine work of art. :D

Originally posted by David Drummond
I thought I would post up the video we (myself and Graham Butler) showed at the convention. It runs 19 min and although compressed for the web, it's still a pretty good viewing size and quality. You will probably want to have broadband to download it, as it runs 71.5 megs, but again, it's a 19 minute video!

I would rate it PG13. There is some mild language (most of it beeped out) and violent weather of course.

http://drylinemedia.com/2004/2004YIR.wmv

you might have to right click and \"save as\" depending on your browser. Server supports download accelerator programs too.

Also, I have been working with a couple of musical artists for our upcoming video release. I did a music video for one of them that I would like to share with you:

http://drylinemedia.com/musicvideos/cryvideo.wmv

This music video also appears in the above movie, so you don't have to download them both unless you want to. It runs 03:46 and is 14.2 megs.

Lastly, we also showed a trailer for our upcoming video, and I would like to share that one as well:

http://drylinemedia.com/temples/

These three things represent about 2 months worth of planning and work, I hope you guys like them.
:wink:

Very impressive work guys. I can't wait to see the new video.

Normally, I'm not one to purchase videos, but I think I will definately consider looking into this one.

Those are some very emotional scenes, esp. with the music in the background. Seeing that one house still barely standing in the dark with lightning flashing in the background is just.... creepy.

Excellent work man. Excellent.

All I can say about this music video is... ... ...umm... ... yeah pretty much speechless. That is some of the most dramatic footage i've ever seen coupled with a dramatic song. It's just...wow. And that's all I can say.

I would also like to compliment you David and Gayla. Great video production and nice cover design. When I saw the Hallam video at the convention I was really moved. The song hit me hard as well. When I watch the video now I still get shivers. It really brings back the emotion and sadness I felt that night.

The Ditto music is great. I will have to check out their other songs.

Mel

Gayla, I fell in love with Novenda's voice the moment I heard it also. I read that "Drangonfly" is her coming album. Do you know when this album will be out?

Mel

Originally posted by Melanie Metz
Gayla, I fell in love with Novenda's voice the moment I heard it also. I read that \"Drangonfly\" is her coming album. Do you know when this album will be out?

Mel

I will find out! =)

Very great stuff. I just watched the online video....and loved every second of it. I'll repeat that the end is definetly very emotional...and overall, very well done.

Originally posted by Melanie Metz
Gayla, I fell in love with Novenda's voice the moment I heard it also. I read that \"Drangonfly\" is her coming album. Do you know when this album will be out?

Mel

For Melanie and anyone else interested in ordering Venda's CDs, I've emailed her for information on where to find them.

She's been a bit under the weather lately, but is recovering, so it may take her a short time to get back to me on that.

:lol:

Back