Small SDS Relief

SDS Relief in Pancakes??

I got a bit of SDS relief the other morning when I was making pancakes for breakfast. I heated up the griddle, mixed up the pancake batter and poured four cakes out on the griddle. I find that to make the pancakes round, you have to pour the batter on in a clockwise motion.

To my surprise, one of the pancakes, after I flipped them over, had a nice swirl, counterclock-wise. It had a nice dark brown band spiraling in. It even had a outflow boundary from the excess batter when I flipped it over. It would've gotten a overshooting top if I hadn't smothered in with butter peanut butter and syrup. Yum-Yum!! :p

A good day for SDS relief: Going to a storm spotter class. I went to a class in Clatonia, NE. On my way in, I passed thru the damage path left by that Hallam tornado. The most striking feature I can see is the tops of the trees in a wide swath had nothing left but large tree trunks. :shock: At the class, we saw numerous videos from the past storm season and the most noteable one was the Hallam NE storm and damage footage.

Sigh! :roll: Two more months until it's CHASE TIME!! :twisted:

Re: SDS Relief in Pancakes??

Originally posted by Larry J. Kosch

To my surprise, one of the pancakes, after I flipped them over, had a nice swirl, counterclock-wise. It had a nice dark brown band spiraling in. It even had a outflow boundary from the excess batter when I flipped it over. It would've gotten a overshooting top if I hadn't smothered in with butter peanut butter and syrup. Yum-Yum!! :p

Now THAT is pathetically funny!!!

Re: SDS Relief in Pancakes??

Originally posted by Melissa Moon

Now THAT is pathetically funny!!!

What did you find funny? The brown swirl in the pancakes or the butter/peanut butter and maple syrup on the cakes? Wait until you hear how I like to have my ham/cheese sandwich with butter on top and peanut butter on the bottom. YUM YUM YUM... :lol: LJK.

Back