Scott Olson front page on Brookings Register

Thanks Ed! I think they were pretty fair in the way they ended up writing it, when I read the first two lines I almost had a heart-attack but I see that leads into reality.

They did manage to publish the wrong picture, one of the ones I let them use from the original interview, I followed-up with them with the Kingsbury pictures last week and they must have gotten them mixed up, though there is a suspicious lowering in that picture too.

Thanks Ed! I think they were pretty fair in the way they ended up writing it, when I read the first two lines I almost had a heart-attack but I see that leads into reality.

They did manage to publish the wrong picture, one of the ones I let them use from the original interview, I followed-up with them with the Kingsbury pictures last week and they must have gotten them mixed up, though there is a suspicious lowering in that picture too.
[/b]

Way to go Scott!! Congrats man!

Nice article Scott. Did you phone interview or e-mail? I cringe how things come out sometimes and try to always do them in writing(allows one more time to phrase what the really mean to say). This one seems like the writers weren't trying to get some crazy angle out of it, which is nice.

Nice article Scott. Did you phone interview or e-mail? I cringe how things come out sometimes and try to always do them in writing(allows one more time to phrase what the really mean to say). This one seems like the writers weren't trying to get some crazy angle out of it, which is nice.
[/b]

Thanks Jeff & Mike. I interviewed in person, which was nice since I got to know the person who was writing the story and was pretty comfortable they weren't trying to go for a sensational piece.

Back