Red Cloud, NE supercell poster

The lab where I get my prints done is giving me a great deal on enlargements for the next month, and I am passing this savings on to anyone who may wish to purchase my Red Cloud, NE supercell / tornado poster. I am selling a 16x20 poster sized print for $39 SHIPPED!!! (cont. US only) Here is what it looks like...
IMG_9024_16x20s.jpg

Any questions let me know. [email protected] This deal is good through the end of Jan.

I can except check, cash or money order at this price. I can accept credit cards via pay pal, but will need to add a small fee that they would charge me to do this.

Thanks,
Doug Raflik

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug,

any way to change the text (title) at the bottom?
I would love to have one of these in my office!

Oh, wow. This is one of my favorite weather photographs ever. Right up there with the lightning illuminated tornado and the Nguyen white tornado with rainbow. I might have to find somewhere to hang this -- that's a great price! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that LP supercell is special to me. Jeff & Kathryn Piotrowski and I were right next to the small tornado at the time of this awesome pic. It was amazing how long it stayed down from such a "small" supercell. Definitely time to get a check off to Doug for the poster. :)

Back