Recommended Cell Booster

Mark Jack

EF0
I'm wanting to see what you all are recommending for cell signal boosters. I am currently looking at the two below but would like to see what input you all may have before I decide to pull the trigger. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Amazon.com: weBoost Drive Reach (470154) Vehicle Cell Phone Signal Booster | Car, Truck, Van, or SUV | U.S. Company | All U.S. Networks & Carriers -Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint & More | FCC Approved

Amazon.com: SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet Cell Signal Booster Kit for Fleet Vehicles, All Carriers 3G/4G LTE

What carrier and connection device do you use? As in a jet pack, USB modem, or hotspot model numbers as examples. The two you’re looking at are very nice units. If you wanted to read more on all things related to mobile internet there are previous posts here and this link as well. The in depth reviews require a subscription but they have quite a lot that’s publicly available too.

I'm wanting to see what you all are recommending for cell signal boosters. I am currently looking at the two below but would like to see what input you all may have before I decide to pull the trigger. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Amazon.com: weBoost Drive Reach (470154) Vehicle Cell Phone Signal Booster | Car, Truck, Van, or SUV | U.S. Company | All U.S. Networks & Carriers -Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint & More | FCC Approved

Amazon.com: SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet Cell Signal Booster Kit for Fleet Vehicles, All Carriers 3G/4G LTE

I have used both brands (and both models). I love the Surecall Max.

I just installed the WeBoost Reach in my car. Haven't taken it on a chase yet, but it seems to be working well (20+ db gain in my own parking lot, which has decent reception already). Heard good things about Surecall, too, but went for the Reach when I found one for 30% off. One thing that might be worth keeping in mind is that all of these systems (except, as I understand it, the Surecall Max) can be augmented with a better antenna, like an OTR or, if you're willing to drill the roof, NMO.

HIGHLY recommend the WeBoost OTR setup... Have been using it on my vehicle since February of 2021 and it was the best $230 I have spent on my chase gear..... Haven't EVER lost cell service with it on and I live in Southwestern Oklahoma and chase in SW OK, NW TX, and the Texas Panhandle... Highly recommend it. The only time I have lost service was when I was in an area of the Texas Panhandle with no houses and it was just ranch land with no cell tower in sight.

Attachments

• 244620507_4745194228838072_8558011711229300248_n.jpg
    244620507_4745194228838072_8558011711229300248_n.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 0
Back