Radarscope and spotter network location

Nick Beltz

Enthusiast
Radarscope won't show my location. When I toggle option to show show location with spotter network it says my account can't share the location. When I press retry it says "No". I do have a passing test on spotter network and I have filled in my nws contact info. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick

Try this: I believe there's been an enforcement of real first and last names recently on Spotter Network. Check your account to see that you have valid names on your account.

Check your Position Settings on spotternetwork.org - does the website know where you are? That is, does it show your coordinates?

Mine comes and goes. It always seems to be there when I’m on something halfway decent. That makes me think that everybody’s dots aren’t always shown on Scope when there’s nothing going on. Either way, I know where I am.

Hi Nick, have you upgraded to RS 4.2? I see nothing in your account that would preclude your information from showing up so the issue would seem to be device-side. If it is showing on our website, then we're getting the data. RS uses a feed directly from us, they don't filter it, it is part of the privacy policy as they don't receive any information.

Back