• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

NWS SkyWarn and RadarScope spotter.

Ron Linfonte

Enthusiast
I just took and passed the NWS Morristown, TN SkyWarn Spotter exam. Credentials will be mailed. BUT WHEN I go on my RadarScope account to try and register as a spotter, it keeps sending me to the Spotter Network site, asking me to take training courses and another test.
any work around for this or should I contact RadarScope directly?
Thanks in Advance
Ron
WRPY591

Ok thanks…I just took the Spotter Network test and passed…what is my next step to get recognized on this site and RadarScope?
That depends on what you mean by ‘recognized’. After completing the test and having your contact information up to date, that is all you need to do. You can start sharing location information and severe weather reports when you see the conditions.

Back