• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

RadarOmega

I use Scope more than anything else, but like Omega better for velocity. If there was a way to have a composite velocity it would be really nice. I just don’t like bouncing around different radar sites to gather the best view. I’m not sure there’s any practical way where that would be possible though.

I go back and forth between the two. I do like having the ability to use data layers in RadarOmega on top of the radar data (METARS, surface fronts, storm reports, etc.). RadarScope I use for active chasing since it updates your location for Spotter Network.

If I have AllisonHouse, is there any reason to get a RadarOmega subscription, or just use AllisonHouse with it?

I'm trying to get my weather subscriptions down to just AllisonHouse (Chaser) and Baron Mobile Threat Net (Master Mariner).

Back