Problems posting via Tapatalk

Drew.Gardonia

When I try to post from tapatalk it says "failed to connect to forum, please check with the administrator if this problem persists".

wont let me create threads, reply, or anything. have cleared cache, manually shut down the program, restarted it, power cycled phone to no avail, so I'm thinking the issue must be on the forum side of things.

hmmm, still not working for me but my tapatalk is working on some other forums I use. i will try to uninstall it, and reinstall it and see if that fixes the problem

Drew,

Are you able to login to the Stormtrack forum without issues via Tapatalk? I checked your profile and you have Target Area and Bar & Grill access, so that shouldn't be an issue assuming you were trying to post in one of those sub-forums. Maybe you should delete Stormtrack from your list of forum accounts (press the trashcan icon on the right side), then add it again and see if it works okay from there. Keep us posted on how this progresses.

Thanks,
Mark

Drew,

Are you able to login to the Stormtrack forum without issues via Tapatalk? I checked your profile and you have Target Area and Bar & Grill access, so that shouldn't be an issue assuming you were trying to post in one of those sub-forums. Maybe you should delete Stormtrack from your list of forum accounts (press the trashcan icon on the right side), then add it again and see if it works okay from there. Keep us posted on how this progresses.

Thanks,
Mark

I can login and out with no issues but still can't post from tapatalk. I logged out, closed the program, cleared cache, restarted, logged in, try to post in this thread and I got the same message. Doesn't matter which subforum I try to post in, I get the same message.

Works for me.. Have you made sure that its updated to the latest version?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

Works for me.. Have you made sure that its updated to the latest version?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

that wouldn't have anything to do with it. i can post to the other forums im on that use tapatalk just fine. but just not this one. uninstalled and reinstalled to no available, and latest version is installed. weird.

Sure it could. Lots of people had issues when they changed over to version 2. It broke something with the backend script.