• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

New forum header image

Mark Blue

Owner
We need a new header image at the top as the one we have is rather poor and didn’t work out because it’s older. Should we have contest throughout the season to allow for perpetual submissions or go looking for something in particular? You guys tell me as I’m pretty easy going!

A prize for the winner would be easy enough. A gift card to their online store of choice, such as B&H or Amazon, would also be a value add IMO. As far as fit is concerned it's a little tricky but today's full frame cameras take super high-res photos that will hopefully mitigate the blurriness factor.

Sounds like a pretty cool idea. I've seen some very cool photos posted in with storm reports threads...I know someone out there can come out with the perfect shot!

Might be worth giving some basic 'requirements'? (like for example the current one is 1920x300 in size - if it needs to fit those dimensions).
You could probably even do 2: 1 for the light theme, 1 for the dark theme...

Back