• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

Need help resetting password on SN

Cannot reset my password word. After putting in my username and email it does nothing never sends me an email.
I've been a SN member for years. Email is [email protected] Username : AtreyuNey. Thanks in advance and is much appreciated

We're all having the same problem. I have reached out to John Wetter but still waiting on a response. I'm locked out as well now since I tried the password reset feature to attempt to replicate the issue. Hopefully we hear back soon and can get it working again.

No luck yet anyone ? I may just make a new account. Says my email is already used so I'll have to make a new email and new account I guess or just wait.

I got in contact with someone who can help and alerted them to the issue. Hoping we'll have some sort of a resolution shortly.
Hopefully soon. I messaged support etc and still nothing. I'm kind of wondering if SN is even being monitored by "support" doesn't seem this sub forum nor the website has any support as of recent. All we can do is wait unfortunately.

Back