MetWise...for those who have not tried it out - very nice

MetWise Review
Software Link
http://www.extremeforecasting.com/
COMMENTS:
I first tried MetWise awhile back (many months ago) and was not overly impressed with it. I decided to try it again recently when a new build was released. Boy...am I glad I did. This is probably going to be one of the most useful tools that I own. It has quickly become my new best weather friend. This software is one of two that I would give a five star rating. Impressive is all I can say. I have posted a number of images below and you can see some examples of the products output. I first re-downloaded the software about 2 weeks ago. I immediately ran into issues with the computer that I was on. I emailed the software manufacturer and he tried to trouble-shoot the problem with me. We could not fix the problem. In the end it was decided that the issue was the computer. This was not a surprise as the DELL Computer that I was on had to be sent back and replaced with another one. So I downloaded the product again last week and it worked flawlessly. I signed up, for the five day free trial, and immediately received a free password and username. It took me less than 30 seconds to sign on and start downloading images.
Within 10 minutes I had my first image uploaded to a web-site...showing the potential for a high wind event in Illinois. It took me a few hours to learn a lot of the ins and outs of the software. A lot was learned just by trial and error. Once you read the manual though you will have little or no problem figuring out how to use this software.
I HIGHLY recommend everyone try this software. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO TRIED THIS SOFTWARE OUT BUT DELETED IT IN THE PAST - THEN TRY IT AGAIN! TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.

Lot more info at link above...

Some sample images

Lot more sample images at the review page above

namtomorrowafternoon.gif

radarandvortmax.gif

a1.gif

Back