March 18th: Preseason Chaser Party at Darin's

I have decided to have a chaser party at my apartment on March 18th. That's right, an apartment which means that I think 20 people will be maxium amount of people that the apartment will be able to hold due to space reasons. Of course if there are a few more I won't have a problem with it.

It's on a Saturday and I plan on it starting at around 2:00p.m. and lasting as long as people want to stick around. If you are planning on coming from out of town you can stay at my apartment to avoid having to get a hotel room. The party is going to be BYOB. I would buy a keg but wouldn't want everyone to have problems while driving home. As for the food, I plan on buying the meat and doing some grilling if everyone who is attending could bring side dishes.

I will fill everyone in with more details in a few days. Please PM or email me if you would like to attend.

Thanks,

Darin

Mods if you could sticky this that would be great

Just need a location and I can start deciding if it's doable for me.

Just a reminder that the party will be held this Saturday at my apartment at 15th and Kasold. I ask that everyone attending bring a side dish and the party is BYOB. I will go out tomorrow and take some photos of how to get here so you will know what you are looking at. Anytime after 2p.m. is fine by me to come.

Darin

Just a reminder that the party will be held this Saturday at my apartment at 15th and Kasold. I ask that everyone attending bring a side dish and the party is BYOB. I will go out tomorrow and take some photos of how to get here so you will know what you are looking at. Anytime after 2p.m. is fine by me to come.

Darin
[/b]

But not Oklahoma BYOB :p

Back