Inside Edition Thursday

Tivo got it.

I watched it and they showed some of the video of the developing tornado shot from within the van, some of the video of the damage in town that you took after dark, and video of your damaged van (looks like from the next day). Plus they showed your interview.

Originally posted by Sheila_Ward

I'll also see if I can digitize the segment of you 2 so you can download and see what all they showed.

If you digitize it, email me a copy of the file. I never seen the interview before and would like to. :)

Sorry Nick. If I get it digitzed I will only make it available to David so he can see what they showed to determine any action he needs to take.

I don't want to get into any issues with Inisde Edition or anyone concerning distributing segments of their show.

Originally posted by David Drummond+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(David Drummond)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Sheila_Ward
David, if you still want a video I can send you one. I just went online and set my Tivo up to record it at 4:30CST when it comes on here.

Hopefully my Tivo unit will get the message in time to start recording. If it does I will be happy to send you the video.

Absolutely! Thanks Sheila. They are supposed to be sending me a copy from I.E. but I need one showing them airing it today. As Doug says, this is why you do limited licenses on severe footage![/b]

This is on tonight in Minneapolis at 1230 this morning. I'll get it on DV off the on air broadcast for you.

Originally posted by Sheila_Ward
Sorry Nick. If I get it digitzed I will only make it available to David so he can see what they showed to determine any action he needs to take.

I don't want to get into any issues with Inisde Edition or anyone concerning distributing segments of their show.
Sheila can you send this to me as well.. I caught the show but not in time to tape it. It runs here at midnight and I am going to try to tape it but in the event I miss it I'd like a copy from someone else as well.

Wait a minuite... is the interview/footage part of the "phony dimplomas" episode? If so, it runs at 2:05 am here in Detroit.

If that's the episode, someone let me know.

Originally posted by nickgrillo
Wait a minuite... is the interview/footage part of the \"phony dimplomas\" episode? If so, it runs at 2:05 am here in Detroit.

Yes it is so set your alarm clock. :D

Wait a minuite... is the interview/footage part of the \"phony dimplomas\" episode? If so, it runs at 2:05 am here in Detroit.

'

thats the one.

Tape it if you watch it.. the more tapes we have the better in my opinion.

Originally posted by David Schuttler
You can always purchase a tape of the show from Inside's website. For an Official tape .

http://www.insideedition.com/library.htm

Just a thought
thats not the point. The point is they do not have permission to be running that video after June 2nd I believe. Since its being ran on Aug 5 we needed video tapes of it to prove it was run outside of the licence period. David and I would like to be paid for our footage they just ran without permission.

Originally posted by mrobinson
thats not the point. The point is they do not have permission to be running that video after June 2nd I believe. Since its being ran on Aug 5 we needed video tapes of it to prove it was run outside of the licence period. David and I would like to be paid for our footage they just ran without permission.

Well since 82% of that video is mine, yes I would definitely like to be paid for my footage. You will get your percentage for whatever we manage to charge them for using it today, since that originally was the case, and that is the video they are reusing without license. But please don't make this appear to everyone as a joint effort on your part here. You are not "working" with myself, nor BNVN on this or any other project, nor will you ever at any point in the future.

I have a tape being sent to me, thanks for the help, folks.

Originally posted by mrobinson
The point is they do not have permission to be running that video after June 2nd I believe.

Actually, their 10 day license ran out on the June 3rd. You requested the video stop being sold on May 26th. You should keep better records. (self edited...sorry 'bout that ) :lol:

My guess is that chasers will never again sell their video to Inside Edition, heh? :?

Just take your own precautions Nick. They aren't the first to do this, and I doubt they will be the last. My guess is someone found the video on tape in the production booth, needed a filler for a show, and stuck it in without any knowledge of the original license for it. The whole thing is way old news now anyway. Doesn't matter though, they still have to pay for using it.

Back