Inside Edition Thursday

matthaden

I caught a brief snippet of what's on next episode's Inside Edition and
I saw a clip of what looked like the video of the people that got caught
in the developing tornado in Nebraska. Does anyone know anything
about this? I believe it will be on tomorrow's (Thursday) Inside Edition.

Matt

Not aired this week, but?

I checked the Inside Edition TV schedule for this week and nothing was mentioned about the tornado footage in the listings. It's possible it may be a minor story being mentioned as they lead up to the main story of the show. Thursday, 08/05, they will talk about "phony diplomas" and Friday, 08/06, they will talk about "best time to buy". Nothing has been listed yet for next week. Keep watching!!

Originally posted by matthaden
I caught a brief snippet of what's on next episode's Inside Edition and
I saw a clip of what looked like the video of the people that got caught
in the developing tornado in Nebraska. Does anyone know anything
about this? I believe it will be on tomorrow's (Thursday) Inside Edition.

Matt

Oh wouldn't that be nice, since they haven't even paid for the first time they used it yet, muchless use it outside their licensed 10 day period. :roll:

I just saw it and YES it is David and Melissa in the video and interview.

Originally posted by David Drummond
Oh wouldn't that be nice, since they haven't even paid for the first time they used it yet, muchless use it outside their licensed 10 day period. :roll:

TIME TO GET PAID NOW!!

Originally posted by Bill Hamilton+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bill Hamilton)</div>
I just saw it and YES it is David and Melissa in the video and interview.

<!--QuoteBegin-David Drummond

TIME TO GET PAID NOW!! [/b]

Was it the preview you saw or the actual show Bill? If they just reran the interview with the video they just bought it for stock!!!

I saw the show today. It was the video of the two of you getting hit and showing the van afterwards along with the small interview of you and Melissa sitting down. I didn't see the first run so I don't know if it was the full interview or not.

Originally posted by Bill Hamilton
I saw the show today. It was the video of the two of you getting hit and showing the van afterwards along with the small interview of you and Melissa sitting down. I didn't see the first run so I don't know if it was the full interview or not.

Bill, did they show any of the actual video from it, or just the van damage itself? I am guessing there is not chance you taped that?

Originally posted by David Drummond+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(David Drummond)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Bill Hamilton

Bill, did they show any of the actually video from it, or just the van damage itself?[/b]

They showed your video before during and after the tornado. Then they showed the video of the damage of your van followed by the interview (or at least parts of it).

Originally posted by Bill Hamilton+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bill Hamilton)</div>
Originally posted by David Drummond@
<!--QuoteBegin-Bill Hamilton

Bill, did they show any of the actually video from it, or just the van damage itself?

They showed your video before during and after the tornado. Then they showed the video of the damage of your van followed by the interview (or at least parts of it).[/b]

Nice. don't suppose anyone on the board taped that today that would be willing to send me a copy?

Nice...

Originally posted by David Drummond
Yeah I just checked their site, and see it there on today's.

David,

They only bought a 10 day license so I will send them another bill. This is why you do 10 day licenses on severe weather footage.

Doug

Hey D... is that you (and Mel) in the picture? I never did see that video, but heard it was quite something. I'm possibly driving to Tucson tonight so it looks like I'll miss it again. or maybe it comes on late nite. Cheers...

David, if you still want a video I can send you one. I just went online and set my Tivo up to record it at 4:30CST when it comes on here.

Hopefully my Tivo unit will get the message in time to start recording. If it does I will be happy to send you the video.

Originally posted by Sheila_Ward
David, if you still want a video I can send you one. I just went online and set my Tivo up to record it at 4:30CST when it comes on here.

Hopefully my Tivo unit will get the message in time to start recording. If it does I will be happy to send you the video.

Absolutely! Thanks Sheila. They are supposed to be sending me a copy from I.E. but I need one showing them airing it today. As Doug says, this is why you do limited licenses on severe footage!

Back