I owe some people a drink!

Tim V. especially and all those who had a hand in this. After all the armchair criticizing I have done in the past about ST, I have to state I am impressed and floored! /bow to those who hand a hand in this and apologies from me where needed.

I agree... The changes are very much appreciated. I am also glad that there wasn't any further downtime - I was going through withdrawals :lol:

He must have been working on this a while, I can't see him getting all that done in a few hours...that was a LOT of work. I know from experience.

I definitely owe Tim two thumbs up for his accomplishments...

When the board was down earlier this afternoon, I had this feeling that something new was gonna take place. I had no idea it was gonna be this big of a change, but I really am liking it. I'd bet that this is the best thing to ever happen to the board, and all I have to say is, you have done one AWESOME job...

Great job! It will take a bit to get used to but I like the layout and hope it solves a few problem.
It does make one really look into the forum and topics.

wow what a change..

JUst this morning i posted a comment that we need to get back to wx topics for chasers and not post anything about politics or religeon and wham its there..

Thanks Tim for bringing some credibility back to ST..

Seeing this I think I will keep coming back as I was getting close to not even coming any more. I was slowly weening my self off but now im back to see how things flow. I believe that this fresh slate will help bring our credibility back to full statues. And hopefully quiet some bikering.

Good Job

Back