hollingshead photos

Dammit, this is getting out of control, more so than before. How can CBS, be stupid like that? I thought they were down with the "Law suits", and stuff. God.

edited...

My humble apologies. It was never my intent to cause trouble on this forum. While overzealous in posting the original content of my post several nights ago, it was an honest mistake; caused by lack of sleep and good judgement. I never checked the other forums before posting it here.....for which I apologize.

Sincerely,
Perry W.

Originally posted by Perry Williams
Guys, check out this tornado image supposedly taken yesterday November 15, 2005....click on the tornado labeled \"Benton, Kentucky\".
Here's the link:

http://www.wpsdtv.com/photos/Novemberstorms.html

Only one big problem....that tornado occurred over 31 years ago. I've seen it on the internet at a tornado webpage commemorating the April 3, 1974 superoutbreak....as is shown at this link:

http://www.april31974.com/images/hanover/graves04.jpg

PW

First of all, why is this under "Hollingshead photos"? :lol:

That photo is indeed stolen... But it was submitted by some other storm enthusiast (or even chaser) to be "funny" and act like Billy Griffin. He stole mine and several other chasers back in June and called himself a chaser... And he is the one who "shot" the Benton, KY shot. I can guarantee you it wasn't him that submitted it, neither. It was somebody who posed as him and submitted to be funny...

Yeah, I do remember seeing that on there earlier, and the "Billy Griffin" name rang a few bells. Did they take it down already? The only pictures I can find on there out of Benton now are of damage. If so good for them.

The Billy Griffin thing has nothing to do with this thread. As others have noted, there's no way of knowing whether he submitted it or if someone else did so to be funny. Regardless, that does not pertain to the subject of this thread, so please refrain from commenting on that while in this thread.

Back