Grand Islands supercell on may 10th observations....

Hi guys
Great day may 10th: a lot of chasers at the truck stop in Grand island waiting for broking the cap and then Boom! An amazing supercell developed and I saw a great structure. Spc reported 12 tornadoes if I'm not wrong...I was under the meso during the track of the supercell but I din't see a clear tornadic activity.The only thing that could be a tornado is in the last pic. Rotation was evident and a lot of dust went inside the funnel. What do you think about guys?

CRW_0254_RJ.JPG

CRW_0260_RJ.JPG

CRW_0267_RJ.JPG

Wow.... I'm so jealous seeing the photos of your great chase...!

June is a good month for storms in Spain but this 2005 is being terribly boring :cry: I will wait for August and September :roll:

June is a good month for storms in Spain but this 2005 is being terribly boring :cry: I will wait for August and September :roll:

I know Pedro but structures like this is really difficult to see in Europe, also in summer...Then we have a lot of traffic on the road and other infinite negative things. What we have to do? :cry:

I know Pedro but structures like this is really difficult to see in Europe, also in summer...Then we have a lot of traffic on the road and other infinite negative things. What we have to do? :cry:

Do you mean for chasing? :) For example, we need a very good luck :lol: !

I'm thinking seriously to go to EEUU next year for chasing...

Do you mean for chasing? :) For example, we need a very good luck :lol: !

I'm thinking seriously to go to EEUU next year for chasing...

Yes when I came back from USA on may 18th, after few days, it developed a nice supercell here in North Italy. I went chasing it but I remained 45 minutes stopped in the traffic. I love Plains because it's a huge territory and often you don't meet anyone in many kilomteres...Amazing nature :D

Yes when I came back from USA on may 18th, after few days, it developed a nice supercell here in North Italy. I went chasing it but I remained 45 minutes stopped in the traffic. I love Plains because it's a huge territory and often you don't meet anyone in many kilomteres...Amazing nature :D

Oh! I'm sure you got very angry :(

I have never been in the American Plains before and I would like to go to there for learning more about supercell storms. It is very expensive but I'm sure it's worth it 8)

Back