"Full Force Nature"

Also "It Could Happen Tomorrow", but that wouldn't all fit in the title line.

Anybody seen these two series on The Weather Channel? Some interesting things although they seem to make the mandatory TWC mistake of getting at least one fairly obvious fact wrong per show, like saying the Hiawatha, Kansas tornado happened in May.

Also "It Could Happen Tomorrow", but that wouldn't all fit in the title line.

Anybody seen these two series on The Weather Channel? Some interesting things although they seem to make the mandatory TWC mistake of getting at least one fairly obvious fact wrong per show, like saying the Hiawatha, Kansas tornado happened in May.

I haven't watched them yet, but they sound like interesting programs!

I'll check them out next time.

Pat

Which one was on last night? The F5 hitting Dallas?

I swear there was a show on Discovery or TLC a few years ago about the same thing. Does anybody know if it was just the same show re-packaged for TWC?

Its happened before. I remember watching Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs on TLC two years before they were hit shows on Discovery.

Sometimes an independent production company will produce a series or program that will be sold to multiple outlets and branded differently. TWC's StormWeek series last year was also aired on National Geographic as 'Built for Destruction'.

I got contacted by them in August wanting some video for the Full Force Weather show.. just sent them in some lightning video, see if they actually use any of it.

Back