• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

FS: Panasonic 3CCD camcorder (GS500)

I just bought a VX2100 so I'm selling my Panasonic GS500. The GS500 is very similar to, and in some opinions exceeds the Sony TRV950. I have the GS500, all original accessories (charger, battery, cables, etc.) as well as 2 extended life batteries (6 hours each), what is remaining on a 2-year extended service plan (I believe just under a year is remaining), and an after market hood. I chased very little last year and only have about 2 total hours of use on the camcorder. I also have a Rode VideoMic w/deadcat screen which I will include for an extra $50. If you want to buy just the VideoMic, I'll sell it individually for $75.

I know a few other chasers that use the GS500 and love it, the clarity and color are phenomenal!

GS500 plus extras and warranty $450 shipped w/insurance.

PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested.

GS500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back