FS: Maximum Signal Traveller IN Vehicle Wireless Amp

Putting up for sale is my LNIB Maximum Signal Traveller IN Vehicle Wireless amplifier. I purchased this new with the mag mount antenna directly from Maximum Signal in early March. It's been used a total of 10 days since I purchased it. It works as advertised and I have been impressed by the performance. As can be seen in the picture below, all components are in pristine condition and I will include a copy of the original purchase receipt. Reason for sale is not b/c I need to, but want to. Family and work obligations are going to limit my one-off chases and my chase partners and I have got a different data setup for our annual chasecation.

In the interest of full disclosure, the mag mount antenna is not the strongest one I've encountered. I always mounted it on the rear deck of my Accord sedan, and it did get blown over twice by 50+mph cross winds (while driving 65mph) during a chase, but otherwise was fine. Not sure how it will be on a rooftop mount as I never tried it. I asked Maximum Signal about this in June when I encountered this, and they indicated a dab of silicone can help to alleviate this but felt the mag mount was fine.

Price is $215 shipped via Paypal gift payment or cash in person in the Denver metro area. PM here is the best way to reach me and I am happy to answer any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
All PM's replied to, still available. An additional point of clarification, I will only sell/ship within the US. It's just my personal policy based on prior experience from a different forum.

Dropping price to $250 shipped (I use USPS priority mail) via Paypal Gift payment. I suspect some folks may be concerned about the mag mount strength, so I dropped the price so if someone wants/needs to pick up a replacement mag mount antenna from Maximum Signal, you can do so while keeping the overall package price reasonable.

Unless otherwise posted in this thread, the item is considered available. I don't check the thread often, so interested parties or those with questions are best off to contact me via PM.

Back