Weboost vs Max mobile (Maximum Signal) Test

Fair enough. I just wasn't sure if you had souped up my unit or something. ;)

EDIT:
I forgot to say to please let me/us know when the SuperMaxx antenna becomes available for purchase. I'm all in on that deal. It reminds me of the Laird Phantom I use, but slightly different shape for the antenna body.

Last edited:
I will let you know when I have some more SuperMaxx's . That case cannot even be reopened without breaking the case. . the board inside is also shielded so the amplifier cannot be tampered with.

Thanks to the testers for taking the time to test and evaluate the products! Many have been hoping to see this for a long time. I encourage any others wanting to do this test to please do it and provide us with your results. Cheers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Stormtrack mobile app

Since Chasercon is now going on. I will let all the chasers that could not go in on the deal that folks going to the conference are privy to. . Use the coupon code CHASERCON for $50 of the Max Amp mobile system. Code is in all caps.. To those of you at that the show . Good Luck in the draw for the Grand prize draw for the Max Amp Mobile system we are giving away there. Have a great conference.

What's the cheapest mobile option you have? I'm for sure heading out this year and being a sprint customer I'll obviously need this for my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say I had this installed on Monday and so far have been very impressed. I make the drive from Kearney, NE to Grand Island NE very often... With no booster the entire middle part of this drive is 3G... With the cradles I used previously there would be 2 or 3 spots that was 3G rest 4G.. Where I live in Gibbon which is in between Kearney and Grand Island it as always 3G even with the cradles... So far with this new unit I have traveled 4 times back and forth and all 4 times the signal stayed for 4g and the signal at my house is 4G.. Happy customer so far.. cant wait to take it on some chases.

I hadn't noticed a callout to the RVMA (RV Mobile Afficianados) latest and final review of the Max Amp mobile in this thread, so I thought I'd mention it for those interested. If you recall, it was going head to head against several other units until it was officially eliminated from the running the other day. In the end it was given a 1 out of 5 star rating and with plenty of evidence and data to back up the rating. In other words, it wasn't someone making assertions with no real testing data to backup the opinions on offer, which is how it should be.

You can read the non-member portion of the Max Amp Mobile review here, but if you want the whole story with access to all testing data you'd have to become a paid member of their forum. I wish we could swing a deal with them to have a limited selection of their most important reviews (like this) for say $5 a person in our Resource Section, but that's for another day. While there take a look at the new Smoothtalker lineup here and their feature sets. Anyhow, I hope this helps anyone who is in the market for a cellular booster.

i am so sorry they did not test for any of the features our product features such as signal sensitivity and the multiple device and carrier features . I truly hope people look at other user reviews . I am sure anyone that uses it will be more than satisfied . I hope to work with the Technomadia folks to change their opinions.

Back