Equipment for sale!

Due to my transition from being a Minolta user to a Canon user I am wanting to sell all of my Minolta equipment. Shipping costs will be added to any sale. For sale:

Minolta Maxxum 800si 35mm SLR camera with a 28-80mm sigma lens, and tiffen circular polarizing filter. The 800si was the lastest in the series of si 35mm cameras produced by Minolta and has great features. I know most of us are digital junkies, but I also know there are plenty of 35mm folks left out there. Camera is missing the cap that Price for this kit is 200 dollars or best offer.

Also available is a Vivitar 19-35 mm wide angle lens that fits Maxxum cameras. This lens comes with a circular polarizing filter and haze reducing filter. Cost is 140 dollars or best offer.

Also available is a sigma 70-300mm lens. This lens, like the others comes with a circular polarizing filter. The cap that fits over the lens itself is missing. 120 dollars or best offer.

I also have a Minolta RC-1000 shutter release switch with a 20 ft cable. 20 dollars or best offer

Finally, I have a Lowepro Nova 5 camear bag. Will fit a camera and several lenses, and accessories. 20 dollars or best offer.

If you want to buy all of this stuff in a large kit, I will work with you on a fair price, as I am willing to do it like that. Any questions, email me at [email protected] or send me an AIM message at t80tank.

Jayson I'm not sure if it's an AW bag or not. I've had it for at least 7 or 8 years now, as I got it around the time I bought the Maxxum 500si. It's very resistant to water, snow, and cold though.

Back