• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

Discord Issue.

James K

EF5
For the past couple weeks I haven't been able to get into discord (I don't think its specifically related to the StormTrack page, but just in general)

The main page (discordapp.com) comes up, but when I click 'Login' I get a blank page (even if I simply go to the login page discordapp.com/login , I get the same - a blank page). Anyone else had issues with it lately?

@James K we've heard some complaints about Discord not properly loading on some devices. Shoot me a message if you need a new invite.

@TJKLECKNER:
In my case its Windows 7, and browser is IceDragon .
I tried deleting the cookies for discordapp.com, and clearing cache (also double checked that NoScript was still set to allow javascript & flash.) Still no luck.
Just tried FireFox too, but its never worked for discord, so as expected it didn't .lol.

@Steve Miller:
I have a feeling my account is fine, just for some reason I can't get to the login page to even try..

@TJKLECKNER:
I don't have it. And not something I wish to install on my computer.

I tried on my laptop ( FireFox & Pale Moon browsers, same result of a blank login page)
Interestingly it worked on my tablet. Was able to log in there... but that small screen :lol: Will have to try on the larger tablet I got once I put it back together.

Back