Delorme Street Atlas 2014

JeremyS

EF4
Has anyone purchased this version and had any problems getting it to even open? I just bought the software installed it and when I try to open it I get a "Streets.exe- Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002). Click OK to close the application" message. Any tech guys know what this would possibly mean? I have installed it 2x now. I have a HP Envy touchsmart laptop and am running windows 8.1. Thanks in advance for any ideas. Haven't had a chance yet to call DeLorme either so maybe it is a simple fix that they know about but didn't see anything on their forums.

You're right DMMoore. I talked to DeLorme a couple of times and tried a couple of things. The second thing they had me do was to remove the C++2005 redistributable and then reinstall it off of the Street Atlas 2014 DVD and that worked!

On another Street Atlas subject... I see even Delorme is bundling their software with the BU-353 GPS now... Interesting! It's about time they gave up on their yellow puck!

Back