Copyright Infringement Reports (Review guidelines in post #1 before posting here)

Someone may want to download and check the iPhone app "Tornado Video!". While I have no idea if the videos that are contained are infringements or not, the image they chose for the icon of the app gives me the impression that they may just be grabbing their content off of the Internet, since that image is one of the more pirated images out there.

It didn't take long before I had to have a duplicate of my Wilson, NC tornado video removed on YT.

I'm trying to figure out where this is. It's not Wichita though. US-54 runs through Wichita but I'm not familiar with US-19.

The mountains in the distance reveal this location, and it's nature of being a theft, pretty obvious. Those are the Wichita mountains, and this video was taken on Friday. You can clearly see the signs for non-U.S. highways 19 and 54, which intersect just north and south of Cooperton, northwest of the Wildlife Refuge.

The shots at the end closely resemble those from Dan Robinson's chase account in that thread, but it's not his video.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you post good footage on Youtbube or Facebook and it gets any traction, there's a Youtube person named Sheilaaliens who will rip your video off and post it on her channel. She gets hundreds of thousands of views and makes good money via adsense by ripping people's stuff off. She's some conspiracy nut and she'll fight you tooth and nail with your videos over fair use. You've been warned! It's why I hardly ever post anything online.

My video of the 5/5/10 Medford tornado was taken down for that reason. No water marks, but I'm talking in it so there should be no mistaking it.

I watched for it to be posted by someone else, but I never saw it. Youtube put it back up after a while.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Back