Convective out look for May, 22, 2004

I know this maybe a shot in the dark; however I am looking for the convective out look maps for May, 22, 2004. If anyone has them, or knows where I can find them, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks.

That was a scary day. Iowa had 36 tornadoes that day and a wind gust of 106 on the bow echo that formed and moved across central Iowa. I remember that day and I will never forget it. The sirens sounded in newton 3 times. (Twice around 4 and 5 and once after 12) Another outbreak 1-2 days before Bradgate was hit by an f2 tornado that came down from a mesocyclone thunderstorm and the tornado destroyed or damaged every building. -MatthewCarman.

That was a scary day. Iowa had 36 tornadoes that day and a wind gust of 106 on the bow echo that formed and moved across central Iowa. I remember that day and I will never forget it. The sirens sounded in newton 3 times. (Twice around 4 and 5 and once after 12) Another outbreak 1-2 days before Bradgate was hit by an f2 tornado that came down from a mesocyclone thunderstorm and the tornado destroyed or damaged every building. -MatthewCarman.
[/b]

I know it was scary, becuase I nearly met a strong F2-weak F3 just north of Stratford.

ps. Thanks to those who posted what I was looking for. It confirmed my theroies.

Back