Chasing storms on 05-09-06

Jay Crane

EF0
Hey all-
I was wondering who all was chasing on 05-09-06? I was traveling down US-71 Hwy in Missouri and saw a newer white Chevy trailblazer with MO tags. This car looked to have a bunch of cool stuff. I saw atleast one laptop maybe even two? I don't know if this guy is a storm chaser or even on this message board. Later

JC

On that note FWIW, I want to know who was driving a red Yukon/Tahoe/Trailblazer traveling north on I35 in Denton Co. TX on March 10. I ask cause of the R.M. Young Wind Monitor atop the vehicle.

Actually, I want to know what on earth the vehicle is that looks like the offspring of the TIV + pickup truck. Essentially, a TIV like turret with windows sits on the back of the bed. If I'm not mistaken, the vehicle also had 2 RM young anemometers within ~4 feet of each other (why?). I saw this vehicle east of Holdenville, OK on HW 270 yesterday.

Aaron

Actually, I want to know what on earth the vehicle is that looks like the offspring of the TIV + pickup truck. Essentially, a TIV like turret with windows sits on the back of the bed. If I'm not mistaken, the vehicle also had 2 RM young anemometers within ~4 feet of each other (why?). I saw this vehicle east of Holdenville, OK on HW 270 yesterday.

Aaron
[/b]

Aaron,

I think that was the TIV support vehicle that you saw (that's what Curtis said it was, I had never seen it before). The TIV itself didn't make it down here however.

Back