Chaser of the day....

[h=6]Tonight's featured chaser on "Chaser Profiles" is Stephen Jones. I featured his chase partner Zach Elliott earlier and thought it would be great to get both chaser's perspective on things. Their website weatherstorm.net is a very popular page and I encourage you to check it out! Watch out for Stephen this year... I am sure we are in store for some incredible shots![/h]

Today's featured chaser is someone I very much would love to chase with sometime in the future. He has missed a number of significant events by "that much" and I would love to be there when he finally gets his prized shot. Any chance of chasing with another chaser that loves metal as much as I do is also a plus \m/ His beautiful Ada tornado intercept and video of the chilling thunderbolt sirens is something that quickly reminded me it was still winter here! This man is Rob Hurkes and I know you will all love hearing about him

Northern Illinois Storm Chaser: Chaser Profile: Rob Hurkes

[h=6]Today's chaser profilee is one of the first chasers I talked to when I decided to become social about my chasing. I noticed he was my age and had a lot of knowledge. His photography makes me cringe and green with envy. And I always thank him for thinning the wildlife problem for me on 5/22/10! This chaser is also a drummer in his free time... if you don't know who it is already, then let me introduce you to Andrew Pritchard[/h]

Back