David Coviello

Supporter
So to live stream the past few years I have been using a GoPro Hero 9 connected to the GoPro iPhone app and a mobile Mi-Fi internet device that streams to FB Live or Twitch. It's alot of moving parts just to stream online and quite a pain in the ass to get going and stay connected. When I am chasing I can't keep dedicating time to check my feed to make sure it is still connected. It's enough that I have to check my Tablet, laptop, phones, radios, and radars. Does anyone know of a dash camera that live streams? Someone suggested a BlackVue DR900X which streams to the cloud and what-not. But is that a real-time video streaming feed and can that be shared for the public to see? I see other chasers with setups on Twitch that have great resolution cameras that never lose connection, so, does anyone have any suggestions for a dash cam that I can stream real-time with for the public to see? Thanks in advance!

My blackvue used to stream to youtube, but they seemingly discontinued that feature. If the 900X does it, it's as simple as turning it on in an app and sending it to a public youtube video.

Back