CHASE CASE 4

Always good to see that others came to the same conclusion I did. I am leaving Tulsa tonight and heading for Amarillo, TX. Will see where the dry line is in the AM and pick a target at that time.

Although I don't plan on moving from Lawrence, I'll be eyeballing the Hill City region for tomorrow. Put me in Lawrence for the night, and I'll probably head out if the 12z data shows much promise.

I am driving south and will make my way to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Once more data comes in I will decide if I want to continue south or move north back into KS.

Kevin and I will chill in Wichita, KS for the night...will make a decision on the north/south debate after the 12z update...but I am leaning towards playing the wf in KS.

After a long drive from MI, I made it to Perry OK for the night in 14.5 hours. I actually did this one time and even caught a storm in KS on the way. Will make out a target fromt he 12z run.

My dad and I are heading to Dodge City, KS for the night expecting a High Plains/Panhandle day tomorrow.

I had a idea what day this was just by the 500mb chart... I was right, so I am out for this one. Its a great chase case.

I THOUGHT I MIGHT HAVE A FEW THAT WOULD REMEMBER JUST OFF THE UA CHARTS. NOT A WELL KNOWN EVENT, BUT ENOUGH SO THAT THOSE WHO CHASED IT WOULDN'T FORGET THE UA CHARTS FROM THIS EVENT

Back