Cell Phone boosters?

I would expect to spend somewhere in the $3-400 range for a quality booster, more if you want a 5G model. I'm still running a Weboost 4G-M that I was able to get from Love's via rewards points (I'm a truck driver for my day job so I rack up points quickly), and it works for me knowing I'm limited to 4G with it. I also took the time and effort to set up a permanent NMO antenna on the roof of my chase vehicle, as the mag mount that comes with those units are generally subpar, plus mag mount antennas in general have a propensity for damaging clearcoat and paint.

I would expect to spend somewhere in the $3-400 range for a quality booster, more if you want a 5G model. I'm still running a Weboost 4G-M that I was able to get from Love's via rewards points (I'm a truck driver for my day job so I rack up points quickly), and it works for me knowing I'm limited to 4G with it. I also took the time and effort to set up a permanent NMO antenna on the roof of my chase vehicle, as the mag mount that comes with those units are generally subpar, plus mag mount antennas in general have a propensity for damaging clearcoat and paint.

just fyi, the 4G-M was built to support 5G as well.

IMG_0144.png

Back