Blu Ray Swap - USA May 2013 and 2012-2013 Australian Chase Season

For swap only. Will send you 2 Blu Rays with over 3 hours of storms, only expect 1 in return ( 2 if you have would be nice).

The Blu Rays have been converted to NTSC is there is only marginal quality loss. They look good believe me.

The first Blu Ray runs for 2 hours is my May 2013 visit to the USA. The 2nd is my normal annual Australian chase disc for 2012-2013 season. The first storm on the Australian disc is an absolute lightning fest.

The Blu Rays are plain discs, no fancy cover or jackets as ink costs more than a blank disc. They do have full menus. They are very highly edited, extensive use of timelapse and narrated with my dry style. Only one word of warning if you are strictly a tornado chaser, as opposed to a weather /storm chaser you may be disappointed. Filmed with a Sony Pj760 in 1080, this camera is close to broadcast quality and is great in low light.

Sorry no DVD version as conversion to NTSC was below my expectations.

People in Europe and the UK - I also have the PAL version (compatible with SECAM) for swap, which is the native format here.

A preview of what is on the Blu Rays can be found on my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ozthunder (the clips between June 2012 and July 2013)

Please PM if interested.

Back