Blizzard 2006 Pics: Northeast

I'm across the river from New York City. Here are some pics I just took from my house. It looks like there's already a foot and a half on the ground.

snow5.jpg

snow6.jpg

snow7.jpg

C'Mon Saul. Get on the Snowpants and hoodie and jump on in for a measurement. It sure looks like the wind whipped snow was something judging by the accumulation on your door (above the door knob).

Originally posted by HAltschule
C'Mon Saul. Get on the Snowpants and hoodie and jump on in for a measurement. It sure looks like the wind whipped snow was something judging by the accumulation on your door (above the door knob).

26 inches!! :shock:

A couple more pics-then I'm off to shovel snow.

snow10.jpg

snow8.jpg

snow9.jpg

I would post my picture but the whopping 1" of snow isn't very impressive compared to some of the downstate totals. I like Saul pics...neat drifts.

All of you folks who have to shovel that stuff seriously have my sympathies!!!! :(

Of course, I've lived on the east coast (NJ and MD) before and Nor'easter is a bad word!!!

Originally posted by rdewey
Just be glad I don't live in the northeast... Nobody would be gettin' nothing! :lol:

Still mowing that brown colored glacier are you? lol

Pat

I was PMed a suggestion to change the title to encompass all the Northeast. It sounded like a cool idea (no pun intended :p ), so I made the change-

BTW-these are my first pics ever on Stormtrack. :)

Back