**All East Bank/Jefferson Residents: EVACUATE NOW**

It should be noted that the breached levee that I'm seeing on CNN now (and FOX just a few moments ago) is actually letting water OUT of the neighboods. I think one of the LA senators said that was the Industrial levee, which is letting water out of the city and into the canal. If you note, the walls of the levee have been pushed aside such that the walls are "pointing" towards the neighborhood (which makes sense if it broke that way). Now, the water is flowing opposite of that, indicating that water is being let out of that area.

EDIT: I've been told that this levee is NOT the one in the East Bank. However, it is the video that I see most often when the various news people talk about water still entering New Orleans. I'm not exactly sure where this one is, but it is NOT the East Bank one.

It should be noted that the breached levee that I'm seeing on CNN now (and FOX just a few moments ago) is actually letting water OUT of the neighboods. I think one of the LA senators said that was the Industrial levee, which is letting water out of the city and into the canal. If you note, the walls of the levee have been pushed aside such that the walls are "pointing" towards the neighborhood (which makes sense if it broke that way). Now, the water is flowing opposite of that, indicating that water is being let out of that area.

I noticed that too, but that is not the levee that is flooding downtown.

The footage I saw showed water flowing OVER a levee. You couldn't even see the levee walls.

Back