6/13/04 NOW: MS VALLEY / GREAT LAKES

It has a surface dew point of around 74-75*F, considering it was only 71*F that could be a noticable difference.

- Rob

Omaha chaser Tim Jones has recently witnessed at least a few tornadoes on the surprise supercell near Lincoln NE. One of them was multiple vortex. Mike H is apparently on the storm too.

Glad to hear other chasers are on it because I definitely did not see this situation developing earlier today.

I was on the Lincoln NE beast as well and saw two tornados from the east and got 80mph inflow winds as the hook clipped by us.

I was on the Lincoln NE beast as well and saw two tornados from the east and got 80mph inflow winds as the hook clipped by us.

You sure it was flowing into the storm? I know the rfd was QUITE strong but noted hardly any inflow the whole time I was on it. I have heard others report at least decent inflow but 80mph sounds a bit strong for inflow on that thing. They just showed video of a building blown apart west of Alvo near the breif multivortex tornado and this was likely due to rfd.

Back