WX WORX Threat Net complete unit

I am selling my WX WORX unit. I used it 3 years. It has sat idle the last 2 years. I have everything that came with it. Receiver, antenna with 18 feet of cord, GPS unit, GPS mapping software, mobile threat net software, power cord for car cigerette lighter, velcro for unit which was never used, set up and operations manual, and best of all... a WX WORX window sticker. Everything you need to have live radar 24/7 in your car. This has improved my chasing 10 fold, and takes the stress out of going from data stop to data stop, wondering if anything has started up somewhere without knowing about it. Those hazy days when you can not see more than 20 miles are no longer a problem. I have been using internet based programs these last 2 years so I no longer need Threat Net. If you have not switched over to a USB modem yet, this is the next best thing, and at $200 shipped (To U.S. only. Over seas will add shipping) it is sure to improve your odds at seeing something. Last I knew you could get a month to month subscription for $30 a month, up to $100 per month depending what you wanted. Contact me at [email protected] if interested.

Doug Raflik

Doug, please check PM. I am not sure your getting them. Also please check email. Thanks! Jeff

Back