Wrong email suffix

Kevin R Martin

Enthusiast
I created an account today but ended the email address incorrectly. I am unable to sign in, and I get a message that my call sign is already in use when I try to create an account with the correct email. The account is a Spotter Network account and I ended the email address with .org instead of .net .

Last edited:
Logging into SN involves your username and password and doesn’t involve your email address. Since SN requires real names I’d try to login with your username (the one you created), which would be “Kevin Martin” for example if that was available when your account was created. Then I’d edit your email to the correct one, so you can confirm your account electronically and be on your way. See the attached screenshot for additional information on logging in.

DFCACA51-E78B-49C7-B278-3D57CEBC2C38.jpeg

Hi @Kevin R Martin
Is it an ARRL email address? If so, I see your same address as both a .net and .org in our system. Both accounts have been created so you should be able to log in. It looks like your username that you'd use is either your callsign or your name, they are different for each account. So, let us know how you'd like to move forward.

Hi @Kevin R Martin
Is it an ARRL email address? If so, I see your same address as both a .net and .org in our system. Both accounts have been created so you should be able to log in. It looks like your username that you'd use is either your callsign or your name, they are different for each account. So, let us know how you'd like to move forward.
Yes it's the ARRL address and should be net instead of org. I'd prefer to use the call sign for login if possible.

Back